The resin KP-303H is a modified polyester vinyl resin which applied for impregnation of coils and windings of the various types of electric machines, motors , generators and transformers . It has excellent dielektrical and mechanical properties. Thermal class 180°C. The resin is also used in production of mica tapes such as LSp-F-TPl, LSp-F-2Pl, LSp-H-TPl, LSp-H-2Pl and LSp-F/H-ТТ . The resin KP-303H and mica tapes impregnated with this resin are the main components of the insulation system developed and produced by «Dielektrik».
The main properties of the resin KP-303H are:
- Very low volatiles content, vacuum stability;
- Low dielectric loss;
- Single-component resin that does not require additional initiator;
- Does not require additional heating before impregnation;
- Gel time at the temperature 165 ±5 °C is less than 15 minutes;
- High mechanical properties at high temperature (up to 200°C);
- Environmentally friendly, safely for users , not allergic;
- Technologically convenient , can be supplied with different viscosity according consumer needs.
- Long pot life at 40-50°C – 35 days and longer;
- Shelf life — 12 months and even more in conditions of storage temperature no more than 30°.